The Master of Arts in Catholic Inclusive Education is designed to prepare teachers and administrators in Catholic schools to become leaders in supporting students with exceptional emphasis on inclusion within the Catholic school context. Some courses may be transferred depending upon the needs of the student.
The following are required for consideration of admission into the Master of Arts in Catholic Inclusive Education program:
1. The Graduate Division application and letter of intent, submitted directly to the Graduate Division Office
2. Special Education Program application form
3. Transcripts: Two sets of official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. All transcripts should be sent directly to the Graduate Division Office. A Bachelor’s degree and a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.8; or a 2.85 GPA in the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework taken; or a 3.0 GPA in at least 9 semester hours of graduate level coursework is required.
4. Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s principal or supervisor
5. Interview with the Director/Assistant Director of the Program